A Rhythmic Healing Circle
Length of class: 90 min
Healing Rhythms is a circle where participants can explore, experience and journey to incredible heights with sound, accompanied by a drum. Healing Rhythms is not a traditional drum circle, it is an experience where participants join together through intention, guidance and sound to receive and offer healing through the drum. Each circle combines partnered exercises, solo experiences and connections to spirit in the form of healing.
Healing Rhythms is originated by Al Romao and is Shamanic in its structure, but no Shamanic experience is required, all levels of experience in drumming and journeying are welcome.
WHAT TO BRING: A Drum/rattle (or make arrangements to use one of ours), something comfortable to sit on, a bottle of water and journal/pen.
- Always arrive 5-10 minutes early
- No cellphones or other electronic devices in the yurt
- Leave your shoes at the door (weather permitting)
- Do not handle any altar items or instruments without permission
- What happens in the yurt, stays in the yurt