UPCOMING 2018 EVENTS:
- 03|10 – SHAMANIC HEALING & JOURNEY WORKSHOP
- 03|19 – THE SEVEN DIRECTIONS SERIES – EAST
- 06|18 – THE SEVEN DIRECTIONS SERIES – SOUTH
- 09|24 – THE SEVEN DIRECTIONS SERIES – WEST
- 12|17 – THE SEVEN DIRECTIONS SERIES – NORTH
WHAT TO BRING TO THE WORKSHOPS:
- a cushion, back jack, or camp chair (if you can’t sit on the floor)
- blanket (temps can fluctuate)
- a bottle of water
- a notebook/pen
- wear comfortable layers
- a drum and/or rattle (or make arrangements to use one of ours)
- your sacred bundle (if you have one)
All workshops are located at the Sacred Yurt unless otherwise noted.
Located in the greater Atlantic City region. Address provided upon registration.
SHAMANIC HEALING & JOURNEY WORKSHOP
SATURDAY MARCH 10 | 12:30 – 2:30PM | DONATION: $20
REGISTRATION REQUIRED | 609.513.9453
The theme for this healing ceremony was determined through divination and co-created with the helping spirits for those whose hearts are heavy with the weight of a changing world. In this workshop we will be sharing healing techniques and a shamanic journey with the focused intention to release grief and receive the comforting embrace of the Divine Mother.
THE SEVEN DIRECTION SERIES – EAST
MONDAY MARCH 19
6:00-9:00PM | COST: $35
AT THE SACRED YURT
Address provided upon registration
Call or text 609-513-9453
Working with the directions is a common thread among many shamanic and earth-centered practices. It is a way of connecting with and honoring the spirits of nature and the cycles of life. The entire universe exists within the seven directions, and the conscious act of “calling in the directions” is how we establish sacred space for all types of ceremonial and healing work. Over the next turning of the wheel we will explore each of these directions in alignment with the changing seasons, beginning with the East for Spring Equinox. In each immersion we will provide you with academic information drawing from and referencing various traditions, as well as experiential practices that work in tandem with the energies of the specific directions. You will also begin building a divination kit with items that we will be gifting you; and will eventually become a valuable tool in your healing practice, should you choose to pursue this path. This series is a pre-requisite for any advance trainings we offer in the future.
If you are seeking more information about this work, please email us at southjerseyshaman.com
- Always arrive 5-10 minutes early
- No cellphones or other electronic devices in the yurt
- Leave your shoes at the door (weather permitting)
- Do not handle any altar items or instruments without permission
- What happens in the yurt, stays in the yurt