All Workshops are located at the Sacred Yurt unless otherwise noted.
Address provided upon registration.
10/22 – Ancestral Healing at Golden Buddha Yoga Ocean City
WHAT TO BRING TO THE WORKSHOPS:
- a cushion, back jack, or camp chair (if you can’t sit on the floor)
- blanket (temps can fluctuate)
- a bottle of water
- a notebook/pen
- wear comfortable layers
- a drum and/or rattle (or make arrangements to use one of ours)
- your sacred bundle (if you have one)
AT GOLDEN BUDDHA YOGA OCEAN CITY
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22
COST: $28 PRE-REGISTER/$35 AT THE DOOR
GBYOC – 854 ASBURY AVE. OCNJ
PRE-REGISTER AT GBYOC
“When we open ourselves to the possibility that the ancestors play a significant part in our lives, we also open ourselves to the support, guidance, wisdom, and love that is available to us through them.” Sandra Easter
In this workshop we will combine shamanic teachings and practices as we open a sacred circle, create an altar to our ancestors, power up with an ancient technique to call in the spirits of the ancestors, discuss how to access the spirit worlds and the value of ancestral healing, as well as guiding you on a journey to find an ancestral spirit guide who will assist in bringing healing to your bloodline.
What to bring:
- pictures of your beloved ancestors to place on the altar
- your ancestor’s favorite candies to leave as offerings
- a mat, backjack and/or cushion
- bottle of water
- notebook and pen.
- Always arrive 5-10 minutes early
- No cellphones or other electronic devices in the yurt
- Leave your shoes at the door (weather permitting)
- Do not handle any altar items or instruments without permission
- What happens in the yurt, stays in the yurt